In your busy practice, you may not have time to address the deeper psycho-social needs of your patients. That is where we can help you!
P. Harrison Group will evaluate the pediatric patient, special needs patients , older adult patients and pregnant women based on clinic referral and feedback. Children with special needs and/or health conditions, older adults or a health risk or pregnant women with high risk conditions are the target patients to see. Those also in need of services to prevent illness(s) or medical condition(s) to maintain and function effectively will be the patients to seek services from a case manager.
We will identify patients in need of services through health risk assessments, concurrent review, and predictive modeling. In addition, physicians and other provides can refer patients whom they believe need help managing their conditions.
The case manager meets with the practices’ clinical team to discuss the needs of the patients selected for services and pinpoint any psychosocial barriers to following a plan of care. Case managers then reach out to patients by phone to ensure they have the information and tools needed to follow their care plan.
P. Harrison Group can place an experienced case manager within your practice on an as needed basis to be able to provide qualified patients with the needed information and resources they may need. The case manager primary objective will be to:
- Evaluate what the patient and or family needs are
- Put a plan together to meet those needs using services convenient to the patient
- Refer patient and family to community resources and services providers
- Teach patients, clients and families how to find and receive services that will be most beneficial to them
- Follow up with patients and families to make sure their needs have been met.